Classically Trained Retro Gamer

6/25/2013 08:00:00 PM

(Photos of me by Kenny)





Fayeness shop glasses

Pinkbox bow, Goody Elastics (hair)

Dickies socks, The SM Store shoes


The weather and I have a love-hate relationship lately. I love the cooler weather when it rains, but the dark clouds make it really difficult to take outfit shots due to limited lights. Fortunately, Kenny and I were able to get these photos before the clouds came in and the rain started to pour a few hours later. Is this "Aegyo" enough? For now, I guess it'll have to do, heehee :)


Also!! On the way home, we came across this super adorbs Chow chow!!! *cue high-pitched squeeling*






It's so FLUFFYYYYY~!!! ❤



   ()()
  (.   .)o
c((')('))


PS: Don't forget to join my giveaway! This ends in a few days so go, go go! :D



Don't forget to follow me on my social platforms for more updates! :3
Facebook   |   Twitter   |   Instagram   |   Tumblr   |   Bloglovin'



You Might Also Like

2 comments

Thank you for reading! Your comments are greatly encouraged. I always love reading what you guys think. Please and thank you! :D

Subscribe