CC Panda

6/17/2013 07:54:00 PM




Eazy Fashion backpack, SM Accessories wig, Nike cap, Yhansy ring

Little Turp top, BNY shorts, FashionCookie ShoeAvenue shoes



And yet another Panda backpack! With all the panda stuff I've been sporting lately, even my mom asked me if I'm converting into a Panda-lover and giving up my love for bunnies, hahaha! No, Mom. Bunnies will still be my number one love :P But pandas are just too cute not to be loved! ♥


Speaking of panda love. I'm super happy about this particular backpack I'm sporting here!! But I won't give out too much info about it just yet. I think this fella deserves a special post of its own. Perhaps sometime this week after I finish my thesis content will I write a proper product review. 




PS: Don't forget to join my giveaway! :D


   ()()
  (.   .)o
c((')('))





  


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thank you for reading! Your comments are greatly encouraged. I always love reading what you guys think. Please and thank you! :D

Subscribe