21.21.21 - 17: Stitched Up

5/17/2013 10:17:00 PM



Since I'll be going back to school on my birthday, I'm free to show you this short animation I made last term for my 2Danim3 class under my super bubbly prof, Ms. Beam! I totally changed my story since I wasn't confident yet to animate Puppy like how I originally planned, but I still retained Poppy since I couldn't let everything go totally to waste. So after changing the story, I started drawing and animating everything in time for my fiinals. Yes, in a nutshell, this was one of the reasons why I literally didn't sleep during my finals week. But! I'm happy I finished it in time, working well. And I'm proud I finished an animation no matter how short it is *tears of joy*  Yet another step towards my dreams of being an animator! Huzzah! 




I do not own the songs I used in this animation, however everything else (story, animation, etc) are all by me and all belong to me. Please don't steal it as I worked really hard on it. Thank you! Enjoy, and tell me what you think :)



Stitched Up © Copyright 2013 Sephie Rojas


PS: Don't forget to join my giveaway



   ()()
  (.   .)o
c((')('))






  






You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thank you for reading! Your comments are greatly encouraged. I always love reading what you guys think. Please and thank you! :D

Subscribe