21.21.21 - 11: Kenny talks Beauty

5/12/2013 03:30:00 AM



I got this set of questions from my old friend, Pattee, and I found it really funny and interesting, so I figured I should give it a try as well. Lo and behold, to my amazement how much of Beauty Kenny knows, hahaha! I'm a proud girlfriend :3


1. Give me 5 cosmetic brands.



- Avon, etude, covergirl, l'oreal, face shop




2. Give me 3 famous big boxes.



- What's a big box? :))

** I seriously don't know myself what's being asked here.


3. What is a Top Coat?


- Something like a trench coat?





4. What is BB Cream?



- That thing you put on your face to moisturize and cover blemishes.





5. What sort of makeup do girls use?



- Lipstick, foundation, eyeliner etc.





6. What is a Serum?



- A fluid used to cure something.





7. Why do we make facial scrubs?



- To whiten skin and lessen oil.





8. How do you apply anti-wrinkle products?



- Depends how strong it is but apply it to the skin directly





9. How do we put our makeup on?



- Layer by layer





10. What is a beautiful girl for you?



- Naturally beautiful like my girlfriend :"D

** I'm so lucky~!! :"3




Disclaimer: I do not own any of these photos, except for the last one.

   ()()
  (.   .)o
c((')('))



  


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thank you for reading! Your comments are greatly encouraged. I always love reading what you guys think. Please and thank you! :D

Subscribe