21.21.21 - 09: Me + Boredom

5/09/2013 08:00:00 PM


EazyFashion panda cap, SM Accessories wig, Mac Cosmetics (via Lime Crime) eyeliner, FreshKon contact lenses, Vanillapop lace sweater




Is it obvious that I'm bored out of my wits? Yes? Okay, then I did a good job at showing it then, hahaha! 


We're all guilty of this: being vain, whenever a camera's present. Whether it be a camera on a mobile phone, photobooth from a laptop, digicams and SLRs, people nowadays are prone to taking center stage when it's time to document the present. There's nothing wrong with it, as long as you don't go overboard. Sometime's it's nice to feel like the star in photos. It helps build confidence and self-esteem when you can just be yourself especially when you're happy and confident about it. I'm sure my lovely readers, friends, and family will still love me no matter how much of my goofy side I show in this blog, right? This is still me, (hopefully) shining through the blonde wig, eyeliner and blue contact lenses.


   ()()
  (.   .)o
c((')('))









You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thank you for reading! Your comments are greatly encouraged. I always love reading what you guys think. Please and thank you! :D

Subscribe