21.21.21 - 08: Black and Florals

5/08/2013 08:00:00 PM




SM Accessories wig, FashionCookie ShoeAvenue booties

Little Turp dress and sunnies, SM Accessories belt



If you've been watching TV and movies this summer as much as I have, then you guys should know who AnnaSophia Robb is. She's a very talented actress who starred alongside Johnny Depp (Charlie and the Chocolate Factory), Dwayne Johnson (Race to Witch Mountain), Josh Hutcherson (Bridge to Terabithia), and many more! In her recent years, Robb has been cast into one of TV's most iconic characters made famous by one Sarah Jessica Parker. Yep, you guessed it! AnnaSophia plays the high school version of the famous Carrie Bradshaw from Sex in the City in The Carrie Diaries series! I have to say the show's different from how Sex in the City was, but different in a good way! It sorta reminds me of Jennifer Garner's role in 13 Going on 30. Featuring retro chic clothes that only Carrie Bradshaw can effortlessly rock, AnnaSophia is a shoe-in to play a younger Carrie (Manolo Blahniks and all)!


I've always liked AnnaSophia since she played Violet Beauregarde.  Her platinum blonde bob caught my eye as well as her piercing blue eyes. Plus, she's one actress who's got some meat on her bones! It's great how they give recognition to actors and actresses that aren't in the "skinny" category of Hollywood nowadays. Not everyone's born with a fast metabolism. Some are just gifted with them, is all.


On an unrelated note: I'm missing my stacks of money on my bed. Maybe I shouldn't have gotten rid of my play money so soon.. 



   ()()
  (.   .)o
c((')('))










You Might Also Like

4 comments

  1. Great outfit. I still haven't seen the Carrie Diaries, not sure it will return but I must check it out if it does.
    xo
    Tiffy
    Blog: CuteLA.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Tiffy! :D You should! It kinda reminds me of an 80's version of Gossip Girl tough :P

      Delete

Thank you for reading! Your comments are greatly encouraged. I always love reading what you guys think. Please and thank you! :D

Subscribe