21.21.21 - 05: Lime Crime

5/05/2013 04:00:00 PM






Lime Crime is the brain child of one Doe Deere. She started a makeup blog during 2005, posting makeup tutorials and personal tips. After receiving great feedback from her readers, she opted to continue on a global trend of makeup tutorials. Facing the problem of scarcity of places where people can find the products she uses, she decided started her own line of lipsticks and eye shadows last 2008. Four yeas later, Lime Crime has established a name that is synonymous to high-profile cosmetics brands. Celebrities like Nicki Minaj, Katy Perry, and Adele has been known to use these products, and they have also been featured in magazines like Nylon, Teen Vogue, Seventeen and Vogue.


One of the things I bought from Lime Crime is this Mac Fluidline eyeliner. I've been meaning to replace my Faceshop liquid eyeliner (although I still am looking for some Korean brand that offers liquid eyeliner like Faceshop or Etude House), and my friend offered me this Mac eyeliner that I've been looking for since, well, ever! I've tried this out, and I l-o-v-e it! It's easy to use, easy to apply, and oh so wonderful on the eyes. Plus it's compact. I'm definitely taking this with me on my vacation trip!  It's not liquid-y that's usually spreadable, but it's more on a gel type of eyeliner. I felt like Mulan when they were prepping her for her match-maker appointment, haha! 


If you wanna know more about Lime Crime, check out their website, their Facebook page, and their Instagram!




   ()()
  (.   .)o
c((')('))





  








You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thank you for reading! Your comments are greatly encouraged. I always love reading what you guys think. Please and thank you! :D

Subscribe