Sail Boats on my Shorts

4/06/2013 10:54:00 PM



My AUTHOR2 finals project (that's already due this Tuesday) is probably getting to me that I'm starting to reflect my work through the color choices I'm making for my outfits. Make an interactive instructional game about the color wheel, and you get this: a whole outfit under the Primary set of colors. Voila! (ノ◕△◕)ノ~*:・゚✧*:・゚✧





Vanilla Pop button down, SM Accessories hat

Keds sneakers

Vanilla Pop shorts



Thank you Vanilla Pop for these adorable shorts and button down! Somehow my money is always spent on your collections @_@' Money worth spent though! I knew immediately I had to pair them together. ヽ(*・ω・)ノ 


And here I am sitting on my bedroom floor since it's so painstakingly hot outside to take a decent outfit shot without me sweating like a pig. Summer in Manila at its worst -- so far! D: At least in my room I can have the fan pointed at my direction so it'd be less hot than if I took photos outdoors. 


I can't even begin to describe the heat. My main complaint is that the heat can be so unbearable that it sucks out all the creative juices in my brain cells that I can't concentrate on my finals output!! (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ A lot of the other fashion bloggers are also complaining about the heat. But even still, I'm trying my best not to sweat through this otherwise lovable hobby of mine! No pain, no gain, right? :<


Wish I was out sailing on the beach with cool wind breezing through my hair... Definitely taking a cue from my shorts. (; T.T))



   ()()
  (.   .)o
c((')('))




  


You Might Also Like

10 comments

  1. Replies
    1. Thank you so much Levy! :D They are adorable aren't they? :3

      Delete
  2. Awesome! I love it, my dear. <3

    xoxo
    HOLYKATTA

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Katta! :") I love the photos in your recent blog post too! The buildings make me wanna take outfit shots in Germany right now, haha! <3

      Delete
  3. Cute look! Your hat and shorts are adorable. Goodluck on your project :)

    oliveneedspopeye.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Jho! :") I want more of these kinds of hats though, haha! :)

      Delete
  4. Shorts <3

    Newbie in blogging! Please visit our blog :)

    splashesorperfection.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are adorable, aren't they? :3

      Best of luck with your blog, girls! If you need any help or have any questions, feel free to ask me :) Do visit again! :D

      Delete

Thank you for reading! Your comments are greatly encouraged. I always love reading what you guys think. Please and thank you! :D

Subscribe