Pandas and Houndstooth

4/10/2013 03:16:00 PM


Hiding my shame for my lack of updates after this one. You'll still love me, right?  The school year's about to wrap up already on my end, and finals is kicking my ass so far with workload and deadlines. Finals -1, Sephie - 0. After a dreadful experience with coding my AUTHOR3 finals (damn those codes; they're right, but they don't gosh darn work! Stupid Adobe Director), I'm trying to salvage whatever I can before I pass the CD version of my game tomorrow.  Wish me luck! (Hoping Ida and Shirlene can help me out).  And that's only One out of the Five subjects I have with final requirements... 


Eazy Fashion Panda cap

Fila socks, Converse Chuck Taylors

Next graphic tee (old)



And another black and white outfit from me!!   Okay, so there's a SLIGHT difference from my last black and white outfit post. This time, I wore a dark blue skater skirt from Bubbles (again)! See? Difference Anyhoo, when I got the houndstooth-printed socks from Fila, the first thing that ever popped into my head was a cute (typical) school-girl outfit again. Kinda stereotypical since it's really a grey above-the-knee-high socks. So I tried to wack my brain to figure out a way to style it a bit differently. And here's the result! I decided to roll down the socks to my ankles instead. The heat in my country is just IN-SANE these past few days, so I'll save the knee-high dressing next time. Thank God Eazy Fashion delivers 1-3 business days after you paid for your orders. I got this adorable panda cap from them, and I never looked back! These kinds of stuff usually runs out fast! Totally worth it! 




As for my schedule.. My finals start tomorrow till Wednesday. So I'll see you then! In the meantime, do enjoy browsing through my archives in case you wanna take a flashback down memory lane with me!  Hopefully I still have enough energy to update my blog after finals...  


   ()()
  (.   .)o
c((')('))




Don't forget to follow me on my social platforms for more updates! :3
Facebook   |   Twitter   |   Instagram   |   Tumblr   |   Bloglovin'

You Might Also Like

7 comments

  1. that cap is so cute! u wore it well :) and GOOD LUCK!

    xoxo
    mochaccinoland.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Prisca! :"D I'm gonna need all the luck in the world to survive the coming days @.@' But thank youuuu!

      Delete
  2. this outfit is very Kpop or Japanese street style :D

    Thirdbite | style blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Verna! You're the first person to ever comment that here on my blog, haha! :D

      Delete
  3. Hello there! This blog post could not be written any better!

    Looking through this article reminds me of my previous roommate!

    He always kept talking about this. I most certainly will forward this information to him.

    Pretty sure he will have a very good read. Thanks for sharing!



    my web blog :: best hosting companies

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading! Your comments are greatly encouraged. I always love reading what you guys think. Please and thank you! :D

Subscribe