Morning Dew

4/04/2013 11:00:00 AM

(Photos by Kenny)


Does this place look familiar? Well it's 'cause I had photos taken here before! Remember my Red Riding Hood post? Those were taken in the same place. Again, before Kenny and I headed off to school. And if my neighborhood had something like this as well, I'd seriously make an effort to wake up early just to take wonderful Golden Hour photos like these! (づ。◕‿‿◕。)づ






SM Accessories hat

Goody ColourCollection elastics (wrist)

BNY top (old)

Yhansy ring (old)

Dickies socks, The SM Store shoes



Do you think my photos are brighter and clearer now? Yes? That's cause I finally got a DSLR of my own now! Hooray!! And these photos right here are the first outfit shots I took (well.. Kenny took, haha) using it! ✧*:・゚✧ヽ(゜∇゜)ノ✧*:・゚✧ I'm forever grateful to Patrick for lending me his camera all this time when he doesn't need it himself. I'm forever in his dept! Thanks so much Patrick!! I owe you a lot! (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ~ *:・゚✧*:・゚✧ Of course a great camera isn't gonna dictate how great your photos will be. It still depends on the skills of the photographer! A good camera's just a tool to give you supposedly better quality photos. And when Kenny had his hands on the new camera, his eyes began to sparkle like a little boy on Christmas morning. Haha! 


As for what I'm wearing, the moment I saw this hat on sale, I grabbed it in a heart-beat! It was the last one and I was determined not to let anyone else get it. Like I said before, I'm obsessed with hats and skater skirts nowadays, so I'm definitely gonna make the most out of them this season. And maybe in the next season to come as well, heehee!


   ()()
  (.   .)o
c((')('))



Don't forget to follow me on my social platforms for more updates! :3
Facebook   |   Twitter   |   Instagram   |   Tumblr   |   Bloglovin'

You Might Also Like

6 comments

  1. Replies
    1. どうもありがとうございました! (n゜∇゜n) ♥

      Delete
  2. such gorgeous pictures! your skirt is so cute!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! \:D/ you should check out Tati Bubbles on Facebook, they're selling so many of these adorable skirts! :3

      Delete
  3. You look so pretty! Love your beautiful skirt! :)
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading! Your comments are greatly encouraged. I always love reading what you guys think. Please and thank you! :D

Subscribe