Summer Lovin' Had Me A Blast

3/15/2013 03:22:00 PM


Having a sudden interest for vintage dressing using modern clothes. After hearing Grease songs on my iTunes play recently, I missed my Cue days when we had a rendition of the popular broadway musical - turned movie! "Summer Lovin' happened so fast" indeed. Someone take me to the 50's and maybe we can share a milkshake at a nifty diner over some french fries. And yes, I really did just use the word "nifty", hahaha!






 Etude House lipstick, SM GTW top (old)

The Gap cardigan, Soda skirt (old)


My addiction for pretty charm bracelets is resurfacing lately @_@

Dickies socks, Asianvogue shoes

DIY ribbon

Hair curled using Goody ColourCollection elastics, see tutorial here.


I'm apologizing in advance if my future posts will be short. I have a lot of things to accomplish for finals so updates might be delayed. I'm sorry.. (╥_╥)


For today's post, I wanted to feel all girly again. With summer drawing near, the heat can get pretty insane! And with it, so does my hair (T__T) Humidity = Frizzy hair. So one way for me to own this situation is to curl my locks often. Or keep them tied up and away from my face. Nothing says girly better than ribbons, florals and pink! So here I am adorned in all three, haha! Keeping my accessories to a minimum to compliment my outfit. If you've noticed, I kept my color palette to a minimun as well. Just dark blues, pink and red to balance everything off nicely. It's almost Summer here in the country and it's time to bring out all your florals, neons and pastels in time for the season. But you always have to be careful when mixing and matching florals. You wouldn't wanna go too over-board with them or you'll end up looking like a walking floral curtain @_@'



   ()()
  (.   .)o
c((')('))




You Might Also Like

7 comments

  1. I really like your accessories and skirt. You look cute.

    oliveneedspopeye.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look super cute with that red bow in your hair. Like a girl from a fairytale hehe. Funny I have only commenced to like charm bracelets too. Esp the ones from Pandora, hehe.

    x
    Farah

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Farah! :") I call it my Hello Kitty bow, haha! Pandora charms are to die for! If only I could afford them @_@'

      Delete
  3. I love your hair!

    http://thewardrobefashion.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Diana! I didn't use any form of heated materials to make these waves. Check out my tutorial to see what I mean! :D

      Delete
  4. Тhanks fοг one's marvelous posting! I certainly enjoyed reading it, you could be a great author. I will be sure to bookmark your blog and will often come back someday. I want to encourage you to continue your great work, have a nice day!

    My blog post - Bauchmuskeltraining

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading! Your comments are greatly encouraged. I always love reading what you guys think. Please and thank you! :D

Subscribe