One Man Medley: Nick Pitera pt. 1

3/21/2013 07:30:00 PM



Since I'm busy with trying to fulfill my requirements for my finals, I'm gonna share with you guys some things I've grown to love since they help keep me sane. I've been a fan of Les Miserables since I was younger. And when I stumbled upon this guy here on a little place called Youtube, I can't help but share it with you! Hope you enjoy this boy's geniusness as much as I did (and still am). :)


Don't forget to follow me on Bloglovin' and Lookbook! :D



   ()()
  (.   .)o
c((')('))


Disclaimer: I do not own the video or it's rights. Copyright Nick Pitera and Youtube.

You Might Also Like

1 comments

Thank you for reading! Your comments are greatly encouraged. I always love reading what you guys think. Please and thank you! :D

Subscribe