One Man Medley: Jon Cozart

3/26/2013 06:00:00 PM



Another week, another One Man Medley. This time, buy none other than Jon Cozart! You may remember him from Glee Project 2. As for me, I merely stumbled upon this video of his while I was browsing trough some blogs in class (shhhh!). And boy did it spread like wildfire over Facebook! Yep, this video of his about some Disney Princesses' "happily ever after" is so hilarious, it'll definitely be in your head for a while. It surely is still stuck in mine, and I watched this over a week ago! Enjoy!


   ()()
  (.   .)o
c((')('))


Follow me on Bloglovin, Lookbook, and Twitter for more updates :)


Disclaimer: I do not own this video. Copyright of Jon Cozart and Youtube.



You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. This is really cool he's so talented.
    xo
    Tiffy
    http://www.CuteLA.com
    VOTE Tiffy (5 Stars) FOX Sports West Girl! xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know right? :D His timing is really impecable! He's just as cool as Nick Pitera :))

      Delete

Thank you for reading! Your comments are greatly encouraged. I always love reading what you guys think. Please and thank you! :D

Subscribe