Lollipop, Lollipop, Apple flavored Lollipop

3/08/2013 12:49:00 AM


I apologize for the lack of creativity with regards to my title. My brain has been fried since midterms ended last week @_@ So I shall keep this post simple and hopefully sweet! (◠‿◠✿)













BNY top, Next shorts

Etude House lipstick, Nike cap


Don't you think I look like I'm wearing contact lenses in the last photo? Hahaha! What lighting does to photos. I haven't been wearing my contact lenses lately, since I usually stay up late and sleep in the car on the way to school with Kenny. And God knows I'm super lazy to wear them in school. Maybe I should start wearing them again in the succeeding posts so they won't feel neglected. ((T.T; )


On another note, as you've noticed, this post has 2 sets of photos yet again. The first set was a victim of a bit of my amusement in photo editing. I was editing my photos like how I usually do it, then I started tinkering with the Vibrance option in my photo editor, which led to making my first set of photos look like that. Totally different and a bit dark compared to the second batch, don't you think so? At some point, the first batch kinda makes me feel like I'm in a war zone or something like that. #FeelingBadass


As for what I'm wearing, I went for another casual look, as I enjoy wearing casual looks more nowadays. Simplicity can go a long way. Less fuss, More time to enjoy and frolic through life! 3/4 Top + Shorts + Boots serve as basics in everyone's closets. Then by adding the cap I got after rummaging through Dad's closet again (he only wears them when he plays golf, so I'm free to wear them whenever else), it added a little bit of character to my overall look, don't you think? Luckily, the lollipop Kenny gave me was apple green and complimented my look very well too. 


BTW. After spending my retreat in Tagaytay with my friends last week, I realized I had to chop my fringe short as soon as I get back to the Metro. And I did. My hair is naturally straight and so "bagsak" (translation: gravity keeps pulling it straight down so I can't sweep them to the side for so long else they'd keep falling over my eyes (┳Д┳)) Another epiphany? My roots needed to pack their bags and leave ASAP. So I said bye-bye to my Hazelnut colored locks with dark brown roots, and said hello to my Chocolate Brown crowning glory! At least I hope it looks more Chocolatey now :-/ But since my newly dyed hair is being conveniently covered my my cap here, you'll just have to see the change in my next post. Teehee~ (。≖‿≖。✿)



   ()()
  (.   .)o
c((')('))



You Might Also Like

10 comments

  1. Replies
    1. Thanks so much Marie! <3 Your photos look great too, regardless of the snow pelting your coat. Gorgeous as usual! :D

      Delete
  2. very cute! :))

    xoxo,
    Rae
    http://raellarina.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look so cute girl! I just came across your blog and I'm your newest follower :) Would you mind checking out our blog & if you like, following back via GFC and Bloglovin'? Looking forward to your next post! xx

    sixthtractate.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Sixth Tractate! :D You guys have a really cool blog as well. The photos look amazing! Followed you on Bloglovin and GFC <3

      Delete
  4. Love it! so chic and baby! lol :) anyways babe do you mind following each other? let me know!

    Love Sasa ♥

    http://sasavalencia.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Sasa! Sure, followed you on GFC :)

      Delete

Thank you for reading! Your comments are greatly encouraged. I always love reading what you guys think. Please and thank you! :D

Subscribe