Google Reader is shutting down?!

3/16/2013 04:03:00 PM


According to Bloglovin', apparently they are. Poooo... ( TДT)So to my wonderful readers and lovely followers, please be advised about this situation as early as.. well, now. Follow me on Bloglovin' instead to avoid any problems. You can click on the follow button seen on the right sidebar of my site, or the button at the bottom of this post before the comment box, ooooorrrr simply click here.


Please and thank you! *✧・゚:* \(◕ω◕✿)/ *:・゚✧*



   ()()
  (.   .)o
c((')('))




You Might Also Like

3 comments

  1. yeah, what a sad thing!!!! i follow a lot of blogs on google reader since a decade ago to keep track of their updates :(( will follow you on bloglovin!! xx

    farah

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know how you feel! I usually follow via google since it's a lot easier to! *sad face* Oh well, at least Bloglovin' is providing easy import :( Thanks Farah! ❤

      Delete
  2. Ηоωdy! I'm at work surfing around your blog from my new iphone 3gs! Just wanted to say I love reading your blog and look forward to all your posts! Keep up the excellent work!

    Here is my web site :: hcg injections online

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading! Your comments are greatly encouraged. I always love reading what you guys think. Please and thank you! :D

Subscribe