Charlie Brown

3/11/2013 02:16:00 PM

(Photos of me by Kenny)


It was a mustache-filled day when Kenny and I took these photos. I guess it was a good decision to make when Kenny got this mustache necklace for me during Univ Week since I get to use it as an accessory on casual days. Investment right here! \:D/




















Goody Stay Put hairpins (hair), Glam Rock Manila satchel, Never Been Kissed skirt (old)

Baleno top, SM Ladies Fashion vest (old), Adidas watch (old), Goody ColourCollection elastics, Charm bracelet from Sunny, Mustache necklace form Kenny

Dickies socks, Converse shoes


Mustaches on my socks! Can you believe these are from Dickies? I never even imagined mustaches on my socks. And when I saw these babies, I knew I had to wear my mustache necklace with it! Thanks so much Dickies! ♥ Mustache party! *✧・゚:* \(◕‿◕✿)/ *:・゚✧*


It's kinda funny how the roads in my neighborhood is 70% covered in leaves these past few days. Especially since Fall is (non existent in a tropical country) long gone, and it's supposed to be "Spring" here. But fortunately for me, I can fulfill my dreams of playing with a pile of leaves! Though I might've dreamed of it to happen in a foreign country where it's legit-ly Fall, this experience will have to suffice for now. Crossing this experience off of my bucket list for sure! 


It's also funny how last time Kenny took my photos (and I took his), we were both wearing Red and Yellow respectively just like how we're adorned now. Coincidence much? Haha! Donn Rae even told me I looked like a Bumblebee when he saw me in school the day we took these photos. Kenny, on the other hand, said I was sporting more of a Charlie Brown look. Either way, it's cute. Sure enough, if you're a Coldplay fan as much as I am, the title of my post is reminiscent of their song with the same title. 
(づ。◕‿‿◕。)づ


PS: The photos above might make it look like I was blissfully playing with the leaves like a happy little girl, but in truth, the leaves were having like a secret tag-team with the wind when Kenny took some of the first few photos.( TДT)


^Expectations


^Reality

... I fail so epicly TT__TT;;


P.P.S: Doesn't my hair remind you of Chocolate? :D Yep, I made my dark roots pack their bags and hit the highway ASAP after my retreat. And after coloring my hair "dark brown", it turned out like this color. Not so much as Hazelnut as it used to be (which I liked), but more on Chocolate now (I hope). What do you think? :)


   ()()
  (.   .)o
c((')('))



You Might Also Like

10 comments

  1. You look cute :)
    Would you like to follow each other via GFC and Bloglovin?
    Let me know :)

    Kisses!

    http://www.gagcloud.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful pics Sephie ! I love the looks and the quality of your photos ! That's a must for a fashion blog ! All my congratulations ! ♥ ♥ ♥ you are cute every time !

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Tanya! Fortunately, I can borrow my friend's DSLR whenever he doesn't need it :) I should really invest in a DSLR of my own soon though :( Thanks again! :") ❤ ❤ ❤

      Delete
  3. I really love this outfit! I like very much how you combined the colors black and yellow.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Diana! :D I was lucky enough to match everything else I was wearing on the mustache patterned socks, haha! :)

      Delete

Thank you for reading! Your comments are greatly encouraged. I always love reading what you guys think. Please and thank you! :D

Subscribe