So Close for Snow

1/28/2013 11:07:00 PM


I looooooooove the cold. Maybe because I get to make do with the layering upon layering upon -- you guessed it -- layering of clothes to keep myself warm. But isn't it fun like that? So many clothes to wear, so little time, why not wear them all at once? Haha! :P



Cat? Bunny? Chipmunk? :3





Beanie from Shirlene


Thanks for the beanie, Shirlene! Just in time for the cold January wind, har har! :P

Thrifted cardigan, Bench Body shirt, Terranova skirt, SM Accessories stockings, Forever 21 socks, Glam-Rock Manila satchel



It's kinda ironic that I have a lot of sweaters, jackets, coats, hoodies, etc. to keep me warm (I actually needed to get another set of drawers just to be able to store every one of them somewhere in my room; my closets are not enough as it is). It's like I seem to want more of the colder days, yet I live in a tropical country of all places. Oh, if only the Philippines were to have 4 seasons instead of just 2 (it's basically just sunny or rainy for us; booo, it can get boring). I guess this is why I take every opportunity I can get to be able to adorn myself with colorful, cute, and still practical "winter" clothes regardless of the season here. Although this would probably be my first time to wear most of my winter clothes in the month of January (it's oddly colder this time around as compared to last year, though I ain't one to complain for lovely snuggle weather, heehee). 


I'm so glad Mom got this thick, lilac cardigan from Cartimar (which is kinda like a thrift area near the Buendia LRT station in Metro Manila where you can find good quality winter clothes at such affordable prices). I was able to borrow it from her (since she doesn't wear it anymore) on the day it was too cold for words in school. Mom got this cardigan before she went on a trip to Korea with her colleagues two years ago during the Holidays. I practically died from envy of Mom since she didn't get to take me with her to Korea because their trip was on the exact same week as my finals then. Grrr finals! Just GRRRRR! Darn you. Darn you and your darn requirements!( ;´Д`)Darn, darn, darn! Hmph! (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ I will go to Korea. Someday for sure! (°ロ°)☝


Mom's lucky to have such a nice (and rich) boss to work with (who takes them to Korea for vacae -- grrr). Hopefully I can be as fortunate as she is when I start looking for a job after I graduate from college myself. Fingers crossed! (づ。◕‿‿◕。)づ




   ()()
  (.   .)o
c((')('))




You Might Also Like

12 comments

  1. I actually am not a big fan of freezing temps, haha. I love cooler weather but when it drops below freezing...

    You will have to take a trip to the USA (north) right now - super cold and some places have snow! You'd love it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have a feeling that I might look like a super excited kid when I get to experience snow for the first time in my life, haha! Better late than never :D Thanks FashionEdible! :3

      Delete
  2. I am kind of in love with that bag. Such a gorgeous colour! I think you'd be right at home living in a 'colder' country like NZ, Seph! :P

    http://wannabeempress.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Rae! Maybe when my body gets to fully adjust to the colder temp, I'd be enjoying it more, haha :P Go get a yellow bag! I hear that bright colors are still in trend for 2013 in the form of accessories :3

      Delete
  3. Always enjoying your posts,honey!Keep rocking!;)
    xx
    B.
    http://www.beeswonderland.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Borjana! :")♥♥

      Delete
  4. Great outfit love the purse and boots. :)
    xo
    Tiffy
    http://www.CuteLA.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They're most probably my faves :3 Thank you Tiffy! :D

      Delete
  5. Cute post~! Love the pics! Would you like to follow each other?
    http://colorloud.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Sienna! :D Sure, I'd love to! :) Following you on GFC and Bloglovin! <3

      Delete
  6. Thank you for your lovely comment :) I am now a member, follow me too if you'd like I'm trying to reach 100 members !

    http://belleoftheday.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading! Your comments are greatly encouraged. I always love reading what you guys think. Please and thank you! :D

Subscribe