Smart Casual

1/18/2013 06:56:00 PM


My face. I can't help but caption this as my "Whachu lookin' at, bub?" look with matching Wolverine intonation. Har har! :P






Adidas watch, Goody ColourCollection elastic

LS Pascual Optical FreshKon contact lenses


Forever 21 cardigan and socks, Next buttondown, Pazzo shorts




Back to basics for me! I love dressing down in school once in a while. It gives me less to stress about in the morning. Especially those days when I only have one class to attend to for the day. Which leads me to my no-brainer, go-to palettes: Red-White-Blue! It's always been one of my favorites, as with Black & White, and Primary colors. They're easy to mix and match when it comes to the clothes in my closet and my accessories. :3


As for this particular outfit of mine, I went with the basic denim buttondown with the one I got from Next some time last year. Paired it up with my bright red cardigan, and a nice crisp white pair of shorts for comfort. Then I topped it all off with some socks that had the same color as my top, and my favorite chocolate colored boots that I seem to wear 70% of the time when I can't think of anything else to wear with non-pants-related bottomwear. Heehee~ :P


PS:

What do you think of my contacts? :D I got them at the lovely LS Pascual Optical with the Misty Gray ones I wore before. These Glittering Blue ones kinda make my eyes look a little bit more Blue-Green; a small change I welcome from my days wearing True Sapphire, Amethyst, and Gemstone Green by FreshLook contact lenses two years ago :)




   ()()
  (.   .)o
c((')('))




You Might Also Like

12 comments

  1. Those contact lenses just suit you right.

    XX,
    IamJenniya

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Jenniya! I'mma have to replace them in three months though, haha! Prolly get these again :)

      Delete
  2. Your eyes look so pretty with those contacts! The colour is beautiful^-^ xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Emily! :") How I wish I were born with this eye color, haha! I'm still thankful for my brown ones though :P There's always contact lenses :D xoxoxo

      Delete
  3. you are a super lovely girl, beautiful face like a doll ! ♥ ♥ ♥ you eyes are fantastic ! ( with or without contact lenses ) !

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you always for yout kind words, Tanya! :") I feel so special whenever you compliment me. It means so much to me, thank youuu~!! ❤ ❤ ❤

      Delete
  4. What a cutie pieeee! :D You're always cute no matter what. ^^ And I like those lenses on you! They suit you super duper muches!

    Why are you so diligent in posting?!!! #jealous

    P.S. Can you turn the 'Are you a robot' verification thing off since you moderate the comments anyway? :D I keep getting them wrong ;___; It's so discouraging when I comment

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankiiiieeeeess Raaeeeee~!!! ❤ I like these lenses too :3 I'm definitely getting these again in a few months :))

      I regulate my posts to keep my traffic at bay :3 else my traffic might tank :))

      OMG I see those in other blogs too when I comment! :)) Lol on the Are you a robot thing though :P I'll see what I can do about it :D

      Delete
  5. I love this outfit! Too bad it's too cold here for shorts but I'm getting excited for spring when we can actually wear them! And I love your lenses - I think it would be fun to try different colors.

    -FashionEdible

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's really cold here too. January's usually the coldest time of the year for us. Although somehow we Filipinos can still manage to wear shorts outside or in malls regardless of letting them turn into icicles, haha! :D Can't wait for spring either! Bye-bye bulky coats, hello lovely dresses! :3 ♥

      Delete
  6. Your eyes look amazing

    xx Domenic

    stylehuntingclub.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Domenic! :D How I wish it was my natural color though, haha!

      Delete

Thank you for reading! Your comments are greatly encouraged. I always love reading what you guys think. Please and thank you! :D

Subscribe