Simple, Casual, Korean for 100

1/12/2013 01:11:00 AM


It's been a while since I took a photo of my clothes for an #ootd (dear me, I actually used that hashtag). With so many household chores needed to be done during the holidays, school having started again last Monday, and the weather here in the country being so... blah (sunny one moment, cloudy the next), I didn't really have any opportunity to take any good ootd's :( I'm sorry. But this post is a happy post for me though! It's my 100th post! Hooray! My first milestone! ✧・゚:*✧・゚:* \(◕ω◕✿)/ *:・゚✧*:・゚✧


Though it's January, the weather here in our country can get really crazy-schitzo sometimes. Rain here, sunshine and humidity there, cold breeze in between... GAH! The weather is seriously not making it any easier for any of us here to decide on what to wear for the day! So what's a girl to do? Wear her simple, go-to basics, of course! :D


I feel so cozy and relaxed in this outfit of mine, really! Doesn't it give off a very chill vibe? I think so! Fitting for my 100th post, don't you think? :)

CC OO cardigan

There's something about boyfriend cardigans that just give off a more "chill" feel to them, yes? They're bigger, and definitely cozier than some form-fitting cardigans that just hug every inch of your upper-half. I wish I had more cardigans like this. They're definitely what I need for my chilly classes in school this term.


Bench Body basic t-shirt, Pazzo shorts

I've heard, read, and seen a lot of guys say that they prefer girls who aren't adorned with so much beauty stuff sometimes. It's okay to look good of course (we all have to look presentable at least, right?), but we shouldn't go over-the-top with our beauty stuff. Maybe that's why a lot of guys nowadays like Korean idols. They wear simple, natural-looking make-up that give off that "fresh" vibe. One tip to looking fresh: invest in the basics! Basic tops and bottoms, coverups and footwear can go a looooong way since they're easy to mix and match. I got this shirt from Bench Body for less than Php 300.00. With simple basics like these, you don't need to buy them for anything more than Php 400.00, else it's unreasonable and it'll look like you're incredibly brand-concious and impractical. Good thing about Bench, they're fully stocked with basic and trendy clothes at reasonable prices! Where else would you be, right? 

Goody ColourCollection and Stay Put elastics, Pinkbox ribbon, Etude House Bubbles haircolor

It's been MONTHS since I've last colored my hair (I used Etude House's Bubbles haircolor shampoo and I loved it so much; too bad it's being grown out now and kinda faded already), and I gotta say I'm so tempted to have it colored again. My roots are showing! huhuhu. I usually hide them by wearing hats, or by wearing them in cute hairstyles like this little twist to the typical bun. They kinda look like ears, or a ribbon, or even some sort of pretzel. Whichever you see first, haha! Spicing up a simple hairstyle like this with a cute ribbon and you're all set! Hopefully the ribbon will be enough of a distraction from the peek-a-boo roots of mine.

Ever Bilena pencil eyeliner, Maybelline face powder, Etude House BB Cream, lipstick and lipgloss

Normally I would skip wearing makeup with such a simple choice of outfit for the day, but just to give some insight, I'd personally wear some BB Cream and powder for less shine and even skin, a teensy bit of eye makeup (light eye shadow, a bit of eyeliner, and a dash of mascara) for a bolder stare, and some lipstick and gloss for fuller lips.

LS Pascual FreshKon contact lenses

Oh, and guess what? When I had my eyes checked last week, my doctor said that I'm no longer near-sighted! Hooray! Neither am I far-sighted, lol. And My grade went down to 0.25 for my left and 0.0 for my right! Double Hooray! The only problem I have now is my astigmatism (which I'm already born with, so blah) but who cares! Whoo-hoo for no more glasses! Nyahaha! My choice of celebrating the awesome news? Buy myself a pair of contact lenses, har har! So I visited my favorite optical store in Pasig where I got my first contact lenses a few years ago (back when I chose to wear them over glasses). After hunting for the right optical store where I can get myself affordable yet high-quality lenses, LS Pascual Optical has got to be my pick if you live near the area of Pasig City. Check out these FreshKon Misty Gray ones I got from them for only Php 995.00! Cool huh? :) They also have FreshLook contact lenses (the ones YoonA of SNSD, and Rainie Yang of TV drama, Sunny Girl, endorse) for about Php 1,250.00 or something. I recommend FreshKon for simple fashion purposes, and FreshLook for those who want colored contacts with grades instilled in them.


I look like I'm missing my cup of Swiss Miss or Warm Coffee in the last photo, haha. :) 


Happy 100th post to me and you! I couldn't have reached this far without your support. Hoping for hundreds more of blog entries to make! (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧*:・゚✧


PS: 
If you like my blog, you can follow me on GFC (if you have a Google account), Bloglovin' (it's easy to make one even if you don't have a blog), Twitter, and Lookbook. :)



   ()()
  (.   .)o
c((')('))




You Might Also Like

8 comments

  1. You look like Korean dear.

    XX, Jenniya
    http://simplyjenniya.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much, Jenniya! :") I've been called Japanese a lot too, heehee! :P ❤

      Delete
  2. I love how relaxed you look on this outfit post darling :D xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks love! :") Although to be honest, I was kinda panicking a bit while rushing these photos before it started to rain earlier, haha! :P Glad it worked out well though :) xoxoxo

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. Thanks so much Aurora! Hoping to write hundreds more! ✧・゚:*✧・゚:* \(◕ω◕✿)/ *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

      Delete
  4. you look adorable :D happy 100th post!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Marnelli! :") Saw your blog btw, following you on bloglovin'! :D I love me some goooood food blogs :3

      Delete

Thank you for reading! Your comments are greatly encouraged. I always love reading what you guys think. Please and thank you! :D

Subscribe