My (not so) Current Addiction: SNSD

1/08/2013 04:02:00 AM


So last January 1, SNSD released their "comeback" single "I Got A Boy". And boy (no pun intended), I was so glad I spent part of the first day of the year watching their video. Seriously! I can't get enough of it! They've stepped it up BIG TIME! @o@



I've always loved SNSD ever since their debut single. They're just so gosh darn cute! And hot. And Sexy. You can't not have a girl crush on them at all! @.@


The other thing that I love about them? They're rocking their height even if they're just a few inches above 5 feet tall! Typical Asian height, but definitely rocking it skyhigh! :) Besides, there's always a good pair of heels if ever you need a little "lift", heehee! Shirlene, Ida and I were looking through some photos earlier of their newest single on Google before class started. Oh how we admire and envy how Korean Idols are able to pull off those exagerated, over-the-top, and out-of-the-box types of fashion. It's so surreal and freaking awesome at the same time!

*On a special note: Hi, Jill! We miss you! And your habit of looking through k-pop stuff like how I look through online stores during class, hahaha! 




I'm kinda sad that I won't be able to watch the K-pop Dream Fantasy Concert over at SM MOA Concert Grounds this January. Pooo! If only I had a ticket :( Maybe next time then. Definitely one of my top wishes on my wish list. In the meantime, I'll just keep watching their videos over at SM Town's Youtube channel. Gonna get my fix of SNSD and SHINee! :D


If you haven't watched their newest video yet, no fret! Watch the video below and see for yourself :) If you've watched it already before, watch it again! Haha! :3



   ()()
  (.   .)o
c((')('))

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. I love this song as well! The girls look amazing, I've done an outfit breakdown on my blog if you;d like to check it out^-^

    http://emilymarysia.blogspot.co.uk/
    If you'd like to follow I'd really appreciate it, and I always follow back(;
    -Emily xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Emily!

      Saw your outfit breakdowns. I have to agree, they're really cool~ :3 Followed you on GFC! :D

      xoxoxo

      Delete

Thank you for reading! Your comments are greatly encouraged. I always love reading what you guys think. Please and thank you! :D

Subscribe