Choco Caramel Bunny

1/16/2013 10:25:00 PM


I'm not so sure, but my pleadings for the past years might have been heard by the Universe lately. Why, you ask? Well, I heard on the radio this morning that the cold weather in our country will last till February! Hooraaaay!! Now I can utilize most of my "Winter" clothes for a few more weeks! And I am not one to deny the perfect snuggle weather either, heehee~ *happy dance(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ~*:・゚✧*:・゚✧





SM Ladies Fashion knitted long sleeved top (old)

Goody Tiny Clamps

The WEARhouse boots, Forever 21 socks




Does my sweater dress look familiar? If you've been reading my blog, or following me on Lookbook since last July, then you might have noticed that this sweater dress of mine is similar to the one I wore here and just in a different color. As they say, "If the shoe fits, buy one in every color!" Har har! 


I bought this a few years ago, back when I was a freshman in college and was mildly suffering from the extreme cold weather during the "-ber" months (September to December). Living in a tropical country like the Philippines, it's very rare for us to have the chance to be able to wear these kinds of clothes, or be bundled up in layers upon layers of whatever clothes we can warm ourselves with, and be able to consider it as "winter-wear" just to be able to braze through the cool weather. So instead of wearing just a simple sweater and hoodie, I got myself this! I know, I know. I just had to put a little bit of "Sephie-ness" into it. Teehee~ :3


I should get myself more of these sweater dresses actually. They're really comfy and definitely cute. Plus, they're perfect for those lazy days too! A sweater dress shouldn't always be boring and plain. You could get one just as cute as this one, or even chic and trendy ones in Coco-Fashion! Haven't seen their catalogue yet? You should! You could read about their store in my post here if you want, or click their banner at my sidebar under "Shop" to view their catalogue. They offer gorgeous, classy, chic, and oh so adorable Asian fashion at such affordable prices! And when I say "affordable", I mean you can get a whole outfit in less than a hundred dollars. Perfect for girls who want high-quality, trendy looks without overstepping their budgets. Go check them out and I assure you, you won't regret it. :)



   ()()
  (.   .)o
c((')('))




You Might Also Like

6 comments

  1. ang cute cute mo talaga! :)) haha.
    hello dear! i found your blog so yes, new follower here :"">

    xoxo,
    Rae :3
    Raellarina - The Ballerina on Fire

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Raellerina! :") I like fooling around in my blog posts sometimes. It's a nice break from the other serious-looking posts, haha! :D

      Delete
  2. WHY ARE YOU SUCH A CUTIE PIE? :)

    http://wannabeempress.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think it's genetics? Or maybe how I style my clothes? Haha :) Thankies Raeeeee~ ❤❤❤

      Delete

Thank you for reading! Your comments are greatly encouraged. I always love reading what you guys think. Please and thank you! :D

Subscribe