Candy Colored Stars and Ribbons

1/22/2013 07:46:00 PM


"Oh my gosh! What adorable little puppies~!!" Hahaha! :D Meet Fluffy and Angel, my "forever young" puppies :3





I look like I was caught "Puppy-napping" the neighbor's dogs, har har! :P







Etude House lipstick, Vanillapop skirt, Forever 21 socks

Yhansy Dust Stopper and Star ring

Mom's vintage sweater with DIY pearls and ribbons

Goody ColourCollection elastics (hair), Pinkbox ribbon (hair), Fayeness Shop glasses, FreshKon contacts


Lazy Weather has been pretty abundant in our country for the past few days. And to be honest, I wish I could just stay in bed cozied up with my boyfriend while sharing a cup of Swiss Miss the whole day than go to school and code some random stuff. Haha! Like that'll ever happen. So since Kenny's busy with school as well, I decided to snuggle up with these little pups for now! 


Fluffy (the Basset Hound) and Angel (the Golden Labrador Retriever) have been with me since my grade school days. Everyone knows how much I love cats and dogs (except when they bite or scratch me -.-), but I was never really allowed to own one since my parents aren't really fond of them. (Well, they're not really fond of cleaning them or cleaning up after them, soooo yeaaah.) So, to compensate for my childhood, they got me these (and a number of real goldfishes as pets)! Aren't they adorable~? :3 And the fun part is that they're puppies forever! Har har! :P


As for what I'm wearing, I was rummaging through mom's old sweaters that she just kept in luggages around their room when I found this lovely piece of vintage clothing. Little did I know that she just bought the sweater and sewed on the ribbons and pearls herself. Crafty, huh? :) Mom's always been artsy since she was little. And she never fails to proudly say that I got that gift from her, haha! See those colorful collars around the puppies' necks? Mom crocheted those too! At first glance of the sweater, I knew it would look perfect with the skirt I got from Tonichi last term. Throwing on some thigh-high socks for the cozy feel, tied my curled hair up in a side-high pony, added a cute little ribbon and some big framed glasses and I'm feeling all Retro 80's getting ready to watch the Carrie Diaries. Totally wicked, don't ya think? ;) 



   ()()
  (.   .)o
c((')('))





You Might Also Like

10 comments

  1. asdgjklkhgd

    too cute for words!!!!

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankies Raeee~! :") I still wish I had a real puppy though, haha! :P

      Delete
  2. You are pretty!! what a lovely sweater :)

    http://www.facebook.com/AmandaChicFashionRoomLounge?ref=hl
    http://fashionroomlounge.blogspot.com.es/

    A chic kiss ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's such a cute sweater! And it's such a simple, easy idea to sew those little bows & pearls on. In the first picture it looks like the puppies are talking to each other, hahaha. Adorable! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know right? And the ribbons and pearls look super cute! :3 Haha! The puppies are talking to each other behind my back :P Thanks Lillian! <3

      Delete
  4. adoring your blog, super cute!

    lots of love from the c&p girls,
    casper&pearl blog
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so soo much!! I wish you the best for your store! If you need any help, I'd be honored to offer my service :D Followed you in Bloglovin and GFC btw. :) Thanks again! ❤❤

      Delete
  5. one of my favorite look of the year ! ♥

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading! Your comments are greatly encouraged. I always love reading what you guys think. Please and thank you! :D

Subscribe