Bear the Cold

1/30/2013 03:11:00 AM


Forgive me for my pun, but I couldn't help myself. I was merely savouring the last moments of the wonderful "winter" breeze in our tropical country. Yep, you guessed it. That glorious snuggle weather has sizzled to its end. Gone too soon, I would say. *sigh* Oh well.. Hoping for more next year! :)










Bench Body shirt, Never Been Kissed skirt



FreshKon contact lenses, Etude House lipstick and lipgloss

Asianvogue boots, Forever 21 socks




This post will probably mark the last day of the freezing cold weather we had here. Huhuhu so sad! Just looking at these photos made me remember the cold wind slapping my face from time to time when Ida, Shirlene and I would step out of our classrooms during breaks. I'm missing the cold already :'( If only I could beg for it to come back. *Cue the Player's "Baby Come Back" song playing in the background* Har har!


But I guess it's time for me to give my coats, hoodies, and jackets a rest for now and wake up some of my Spring/Summer clothes soon. As they say, "When one door closes, another one opens." And my arms are definitely open for some summer dresses, sandals, hats, and fun in the (shaded area from the) sun. Lol :P


Note to self: 

Keep hydrated during Summer!




   ()()
  (.   .)o
c((')('))





You Might Also Like

10 comments

  1. Wow, it's completely the opposite the UK! I long for warm weather - it's been cold and rainy for about 6 months o_O I have so many summery things that I didn't even get to wear:(

    Love your shoes by the way, the colour is gorgeous!
    -Emily xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Really? :o The cold's pretty new here in the Philippines since we usually experience a lot of rain from late May till December @_@ Which makes me so excited for Summer for a change too! :D Just a few more months, it's gonna come soon! :3

      Thanks Emily! <3

      PS: these boots have other color alternatives too. But personally, the red one's the best since the color pops out more ;)

      Delete
  2. I love too much this look... all is original and however pretty adorable ! You are the best! ♥ ♥ ♥
    My english is too bad to find better words ! " more than beautiful "

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so so sooo much Tanya!! ❤ ❤ ❤ Your English is good enough :3 Thank you so much for your ind words! ❤

      Delete
  3. That bear jacket is too cute on you. I will keep telling you you're cute til the end of time. Also I hope it doesn't get TOO hot there. o: Keep the aircon on full blast in the summer, okay? :P

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I still can't remember who gave me this jacket :< But it's one of my faves :3 Thanks Rae! ❤ Hope it doesn't get too hot and humid here too @___@ Then again, there's always the mall! :D

      Delete
  4. You are really cute dear. I'm loving the last hooray of cold weather in our country and I'm so excited for the coming summer. I'd love to combat a lesser clothes on. Hehe

    XX,
    New post is up: I am Jenniya

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Jenniya! :") Definitely stocking my closet up with more Spring-Summer clothes soon :3 heehee ❤

      Delete
  5. what a great outfit! you're so cute! and that beat hoodie is amazing.... but I have to say those lenses look a bit scary....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Ivana! :3 My lenses look scary? How? :< Hmm... Maybe it's 'cause most of my photos were taken against the light? Haha! Either way, thank you still! :)

      Delete

Thank you for reading! Your comments are greatly encouraged. I always love reading what you guys think. Please and thank you! :D

Subscribe