Awesome Anime I Used To Watch - Part 1 -

1/13/2013 03:11:00 PM

Ranma 1/2



Kare Kano




Fruits Basket




Sailor Moon




Cardcaptor Sakura




Naruto (Shippuden)




Princess Tutu



Yu Yu Hakusho




Fushigi Yuugi



Ayashi no Ceres





I think the title of this post is self-explanatory enough, yeah? I had the thought of making this list a loooog time ago, but when I started writing each and every one of the animes that I've watched on paper (or on the computer), I keep losing track of some shows I knew I watched but just can't remember their titles! GAH! Serious Anime fan problems. (┳Д┳) 


I couldn't organize them into categories like "Shonen" or "Shojo" shows either since I'm surely gonna have a difficult time filing them under several blog posts. Sigh. Le foo! (゜´Д`゜) 


I ended up deciding to just lay everything down in a series of posts instead. That way I can show the ones I've missed and recently remembered in later posts instead of creating numerous un-organized "Shonen/Shojo animes I used to watch part n" blog posts. Struggles of (blogging) life o(╥﹏╥)o


Anyways, any recommendations of Anime shows I should try to watch? Do leave a comment below if you know any. Preferably Shojo ones (my inner hopeless romantic is begging for some lately), teehee~ :3




   ()()
  (.   .)o
c((')('))



You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. I've never seen any of these before, but they look really interesting!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Try watching them, they're all great! :D The only show there that's full-on serious drama is Ayashi no Ceres though, haha :)

      Delete

Thank you for reading! Your comments are greatly encouraged. I always love reading what you guys think. Please and thank you! :D

Subscribe