2012 was sooo Yesterday!

1/01/2013 05:30:00 PM


Goodbye 2012! Hello 2013! Looking back at 2012, I have to say I have a lot to be thankful for. So to sum up my year, I'll leave you with a bunch of photos that show how this year has brought me so many changes in life.




I got to travel again! My parents decided to go out during the summer once again even for just a week :)


I started my Blog last March 2012, but I didn't officially post anything till July 1, 2012. Haha! Thank you all SO SOOO MUCH for all your constant support with my blog. I do hope to read more of your comments in the days, months, and years to come as I appreciate your thoughts as well. :)


I changed my hair color (albeit against my parents' will). Everyone I know like it better this way (though my roots are growing already, pooo!) except my parents. 


I made my first tutorial ever! \:D/ Using a brand I trust since my Pre-school years. :)


I discovered the lovely (yet very addicting) world of Online Stores. Some of the ones I love include Coco-Fashion..






Little Turp to name a few.


I ate a LOT.



I entered my very first contest, which I was able to get into the Top 10, and finish off at the Top 5! Totally Awesome! XD


Not to mention, I was able to meet one of THE Best Fashion Designers IN THE WORLD! (Couldn't stop squeeling in my head).


I went to Quiapo for the first time in my life. About time too! :))


Spent time with AWESOME PEOPLE (My hair was short and dark brown when this was taken, nyahaha!)




Both in College


and in High School.


Spent a LOT of time with THE BEST-EST BOYFRIEND EVER!! ❤ (Who takes most of my photos in my blog, thank you very much, Kenny :*)



I made my very own Halloween Costume in time for Halloween itself sans a working sewing machine! That was something :)))


I celebrated the 12 Days of Christmas with 12 consecutive posts till Christmas day itself. Perhaps, I'll do it again in 2013? :)


Hope to have an even MORE EPIC 2013. Happy New Year!!! \\:D//

   ()()
  (.   .)o
c((')('))




You Might Also Like

6 comments

  1. That photo with your boyfriend holding an umbrella is so sweet.
    I just followed you dear. I hope you can check my blog and follow back, too.

    XX, Jenniya
    http://simplyjenniya.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Jenniya! :") I followed you in GFC as well! :D update your blog soon, mkay? I'm sure your hubby will be happy to help you with it :3

      Delete
    2. Thank you for following back, Sephie. XX

      Delete
  2. You had such a wonderful 2012, Seph! :D I hope 2013 will be even MOREEEE awesome ;D

    http://wannabeempress.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm hoping for that too! XD Thanks Raeeee!!! <3

      Delete

Thank you for reading! Your comments are greatly encouraged. I always love reading what you guys think. Please and thank you! :D

Subscribe