TDOC Day 8: The Nutcracker Ballet

12/22/2012 12:02:00 AM


I find it odd that in some photos, I look like I'm wearing eyeliner, when in truth I'm not. Hmm... Is it possibly the fault of the angle I used? Or is it cause of the lighting? I'm not sure at all. :-/



It's in the air now, I'm sure of it. Christmas is definitely near (and it's about time, too)! Nothing like feeling the Chrsitmas spirit than wearing the traditional Christmas colors, yeah? :D Reds, Whites, and a bit of Yellow does the trick! What can you say about this outfit of mine? Dyou feel Christmas nearing yet? ;)

Pinkbox ribbon, Goody ColourCollection elastics (hair), SM Ladies Fashion cardigan

Every year, I always hear the familiar songs from The Nutcracker. Heck, there was even a year where they kept showing Barbie in the Nutcracker on Cartoon Network for a whole week! @.@ I can't say I don't like it. I was growing up with Barbie in my childhood, so I can't deny watching her movies as well. Hearing the Dance of the Sugar Plum Fairies, Marche, Tea, and Trepak just gives that extra boost of feeling that Christmas is here! I'm so excited, can't you tell? Harhar! :))

Baleno basic top

SM Accessories belt, Terra Nova skirt (old)

Even my belt was the perfect thing to wear for a Christmas themed outfit! Gold accents are the way to go this season. They just have that rich feel of the Holidays, don't you agree? :)


One of the perks of being petite that I love so much? Being able to fit in adorable shoes from the kids section! Okay, when you hear it like that, you kinda get turned off, right? I know, I know. I've been there. But lookie! By taking a closer look at the kids section, you can see that they have these adorable shoes you can't find elsewhere!

Sugar Kids shoes

There's nothing to be ashamed of when you have small feet. Asians tend to naturally have smaller feet anyways, so there's no shame in looking through the kids section too! When you think about it, kids sometimes have even better clothes than we adults do sometimes anyways. Instead of being ashamed of it, you can just be confident and own it like it's the best accessory in the world, and only you have it ;)


I'm feeling so relaxed when I listen to the Classical music playlist I have on my iTunes these days. A perfect way to spend the "Day the World Ends" even if I don't believe in such things. From Johann Strauss II yesterday, to Tchaikovsky today, Day 8 is The Nutcracker Ballet (hey that rhymed, nyahaha)! :D



4 days to go till Christmas! :D

   ()()
  (.   .)o
c((')('))


You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. Love your cute outfit, especially the shoes! xx

    http://thebloggettrie.blogspot.co.nz/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Le Bloggettrie! :") I call them my Christmas shoes since they always remind me of the Holidays, haha! :D

      Delete

Thank you for reading! Your comments are greatly encouraged. I always love reading what you guys think. Please and thank you! :D

Subscribe