New Years Resolution

12/29/2012 06:00:00 PM


Before the holidays arrived, I swam through a storm of finals requirements. One of them is this. So timely since New Years is just around the corner :) 


So before we all welcome the New Year, allow me to share with you my VidProd2 finals! :D Inspired by Wong Fu Production's short film with the same concept, I present my One-Woman creation and interpretation of the Expectations and Reality of how we approach our New Year's Resolutions. :D Enjoy! And Happy New Year!! *✧・゚*✧・゚:* \(◕ω◕✿)/ *:・゚✧*:・゚✧




Song used: "The Entertainer" by Scott Joplin



Footage copyright of Sephie Rojas. This video is purely for Educational and Entertainment purposes only. Please do not steal, and reproduce. 

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thank you for reading! Your comments are greatly encouraged. I always love reading what you guys think. Please and thank you! :D

Subscribe