TDOC Day 4: Hey Jude

12/17/2012 05:26:00 PM

(Photos of me by JJ)

Last Saturday marked the 1st Death Anniversary of my late Papa (my mom's father). I can't really believe it myself, that it's been a year already since he passed away. But no worries! We've been picking up the pieces and are in the process of moving on, knowing he's in a better place now.


After brazing through horrendous traffic, we visited him in the cemetery in the afternoon and said our prayers, then we headed off to hear mass dedicated to him afterwards.


With it being the 1st year since his passing (we call it "Babang-Luksa" here in the Philippines), we had a little get-together after the mass. Dinner at Something Fishy was the way to go! :D I smell a buffet coming~ ♥


Crispy Pata and Lechon Liempo



Fruits for starters


Make your own Halo-halo




Of course I'll be heading towards the Sushi Bar! ATTACK!! \\:D//




Crunchy Spinach, Roast Beef, Sweet Ham and Crispy Pata  






No I didn't get their Mango Crepe and Ice Cream anymore, but my cousin, Lance, and my brother, JJ, had their share of it. :)



As for what I'm wearing, I decided to go with a colorful ensemble for the day. When we have the Babang-Luksa, it's the time when we "remove the cloak of mourning" as to what Isaiah said in the Bible. So no more tears for us! I might as well go for all these candy colored stuff for the "12 Days of Christmas" installment while I'm at it. From the dark ensemble in Breakfast At Tiffany's (which happened a few hours after dinner at Something Fishy), to... Well, "taking a sad song and making it better" as the song says. Hey Jude for Day 4! :D

Goody hairpins and ColourCollection Elastic, Pinkbox Donut bun and Ribbon

Necklace as a Christmas gift from Jill, SM Ladies Fashion sleeveless button down

Yhansy rings, Glam Rock Manila satchel

Vanillapop skirt

When I got this skirt from Vanillapop a few days ago, I fell in love with it even more than when I saw it on their catalogue. It's so adorable! And the color's just so pretty~ Even Mama liked my skirt. Heehee~ :3

ESPIRIT socks, Asianvogue shoes

Ice cream toppings





My own ice cream, yum~! ♥



♪♫

Hey Jude, don't make it bad
Take a sad song and make it better
Remember to let her into your heart
Then you can start to make it better


♬♩


♬♪

And anytime you feel the pain, hey Jude, refrain
Don't carry the world upon your shoulders
For well you know that it's a fool who plays it cool
By making his world a little colder

♩♫

♬♩ Nah nah nah nah nah nah, nah nah nah, hey Jude~ ♫♪

8 Days to go till Christmas! :D

   ()()
  (.   .)o
c((')('))

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thank you for reading! Your comments are greatly encouraged. I always love reading what you guys think. Please and thank you! :D

Subscribe