Dazzling Love

12/01/2012 12:39:00 AM


This group's too darn dazzling in their own right (pun intended), I can't help myself from listening to their music! Help!! SHINee's distracting me from doing my requirements for finals! D: Curse you, Internet and your persuasive powers! It trumps my self-control to do my work! 。・゚゚・(>д<)・゚゚・。


But can you blame me for being swayed by these cuties? 。:゚(。ノω\。)゚・。 #kilig






Their Maknae, Taemin, is definitely my favorite :") ❤ #SuperKilig


✧・゚: *✧・゚:* \(◕ω◕✿)/ *:・゚✧*:・゚✧



♬(ノ゜∇゜)ノ♩ Dazzling Girl! Dazzling Love! Ai, ai, ai! 
Ko-kore wa, kore wa Love~! ♫ヽ(゜∇゜ヽ)♪


Talk about LSS (Last Song Syndrome). Too bad the full version of their music video's under strict license and is not allowed to circulate the web anymore. Pooooo! #sadness. This song's playing on repeat while I reconstruct my Web Development finals website. Inspiration, come to me please? I beg of you. ;___; I desperately need to regain my drive to finish everything by their respective deadlines.


Wish I can have a copy of their full MV though. Or at least have their album. Heehee~ Too bad they're not performing in the K-Pop Dream Fantasy Concert happening this January (here in the Philippines). It would've been perfect too! :( SNSD, EXO, and SHINee in one concert (that's not SM Town)?? There's no thinking about it anymore! If that were to happen... SHUT UP AND TAKE MY MONEY! TAKE ALL OF IT! JUST GIMME A TICKET PLEEEEAAASE!! I'LL BE A GOOD GIRL, I PROMISE YOU!! GAAAAAHHH!! 。゜(`Д´)゜。 *sigh* But, alas! Perhaps a solo concert then? ((ヽ(๑╹◡╹๑)ノ))♬ #hopefully





(I do not own the photos and video used. This is for entertainment purposes only.)



You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thank you for reading! Your comments are greatly encouraged. I always love reading what you guys think. Please and thank you! :D

Subscribe