TDOC Day 3: Breakfast At Tiffany's

12/16/2012 11:00:00 AM


From Bright as an Angel, to Goth Princess. This look of mine can probably be considered as the Evil Twin Sister of my Moe Momo look yesterday, don't you think?


Mom asked me if I could be her date once again to her company's annual Christmas party. She took me to their party last year and I had loads of fun (winning a LOT of the raffle prizes in the process, haha). So this year I was happy to oblige with being her date once again! :)


This wasn't really what I wore for the event since later that day, I opted for a more mature dress which matched their party theme better (last year their theme was Latin, this year it's Broadway, and everyone knows that Black is the color of theatre). But when I got this dress from Vanillapop a few days ago, I was too happy not to take a photo of it! Nyahahaha! :P


So while my mom was chatting away with her colleagues, I was turning my attention to the adorable decorations of the area! It was kinda funny that when we were about to enter the subdivision where the party was being held at, the guard asked for the company name and the name of the visitor/employee (i.e. my mom). But even after Mom gave her name, the guard totally disregarded her statement and clarified with my name instead! Apparently my name comes first on the list before hers does. :))) I feel so in-demand, har har! >:P


These colorful wonders are too cool not to take photos of.


So I took quite a number of them! :D

Pinkbox donut bun, Goody hairpins

Decided to wear my hair up for the day (and night) for a different look. And when I got this perfect donut bun from Pinkbox, I knew I wanted to wear it ASAP! It's so big! It's like a huge fat cinnamon bun! Hahaha! :D Plus, it's perfect for keeping my hair from tickling my nape.



Yhansy bangles set (top) and ring, Folded & Hung bangle (bottom)


Green Berries bunny earrings


I only had one shot and it was because Mom is not a drinker. So one of her bosses asked me to drink on her behalf instead. Since I didn't wanna go home drunk or tipsy (kinda embarassing if I did get drunk or tipsy in front of my own mom), I just went for one shot and that's it. :))) #selfcontrol


Vanillapop Dress and lace sweater, FashionCookie ShoeAvenue shoes, Etude House Dear My Blooming Lips Talk lipstick and Dear My Crystal Gloss lipgloss

These black wedges are sky high for me. But they're just too gorgeous not to wear! Thank God that I got to wear them for this party! They were perfect for the dress I wore for the night. Without the lace sweater, I can kinda pass for a modernized version of Audrey Hepburn in Breakfast At Tiffany's (sans the pearls and the cigarettes), don't you think? :D Haha! I wish! Moe Momo for Day 2, Breakfast At Tiffany's for day 3! :3


"Anyone who ever gave you confidence, you owe them a lot." — Holly Golightly, Breakfast At Tiffany's (1961)


9 Days to go before Christmas! :D

   ()()
  (.   .)o
c((')('))

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thank you for reading! Your comments are greatly encouraged. I always love reading what you guys think. Please and thank you! :D

Subscribe