TDOC Day 11: Bear-y Merry Christmas!

12/24/2012 10:35:00 PM


Christmas time is near! Oh, Christmas time is here! I'm so excited! XD Just a few more hours till the clocks strike twelve and *poof!* It's Christmas!! ✧・゚: *✧・゚:* \(◕ω◕✿)/ *:・゚✧*:・゚✧



Here I go again, sitting on our staircase in the middle of the day wearing something for the cold winds of the Holidays (even though I live in a tropical country 24/7, 365-66). Getting into the spirit of Chritsmas already and we haven't even gift-wrapped all the presents yet, haha! This bear hoodie I'm wearing here has kept me warm for the past 2 years since I got it when I was a freshman in college. Oddly enough, back then, the Holiday winds were quite colder than how they are now. *sad* Curse you climate change! 。゜(`Д´)゜。 *curses skies* But at least I still get to wear my summer shorts and dresses! :D




Feeling like a tropical bear is my way to pass the time today. Traditionally, we go to Mama's house for dinner and Noche Buena, the kids waiting (im-)patiently till Santa comes, and after, we get to open our gifts while the oldies drink and converse about business and life. Unfortnately though, Mama's not feeling well, so we decided to just have dinner as a family at her place, then we spend Noche Buena at our own respective homes so she can rest early. Hopefully Mama gets better by New Years! :D 


Rawr! :3



Baleno basic top

Like I said before, I got this necklace as an early Christmas gift from Jill (Jill, if you're reading this, allow me to say thank you so much for your gifts. I love them to bits! XD When I unwrapped them during 3DANIM2 after Ida gave us your treats --yeah I couldn't wait-- Ida even said "Kilala ka niya talaga :)))" Thanks Jill! You really do know me so well ❤ We MIGHT FedEx you something if we have money, although Patrick and Donn Rae might be the ones to pay for it, nyahahaha! :P) But I did see something like this over at Glorietta 4 near Italiannis side :) 


SM GTW shorts (old), Forever 21 socks, Asianvogue shoes

Golden yesterday, Bear Cuddler today :) Day 11 is a Bear-y Merry Christmas indeed :P


Christmas is tomorrow! Can't wait! XD


Greating you all in advance since I might be karaoke-ing the night away and playing Monopoly deal and Scrabble with my family tonight before Noche Buena. Have a "bear-y" merry Christmas to all of you! 



   ()()
  (.   .)o
c((')('))


You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. Replies
    1. Thanks Sue! It keeps me warm just the way I like it during the Holidays :)

      Delete

Thank you for reading! Your comments are greatly encouraged. I always love reading what you guys think. Please and thank you! :D

Subscribe