Matthew Williamson

11/22/2012 01:56:00 AM


One of the top Filipino fashion bloggers (and one of my favorites), Camille Co, has blogged about this really awesome video a couple of days ago. She said she fell in love with it, so I watched it for myself to see if it's any good. Knowing that she's a fashion designer first, I had a feeling it was something related to that, so I watched it. And I have to say, it's A-MAZ-ING. I am not kidding. It's too awesome not to be shared. So here I am, sharing it with you guys who haven't probably seen it. Tell me what you think about it too, mkay? I'd love to hear what you think. :D 




PS: note to self. I should watch more of these kinds of youtube videos :P




I do not own this video.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thank you for reading! Your comments are greatly encouraged. I always love reading what you guys think. Please and thank you! :D

Subscribe