Coffee Kisses

11/29/2012 02:20:00 AM

Because my finals deadlines are catching up on me, I decided to make a quick post for today :3 Sorry for the grainy photos btw. I don't really have the copies of the original raw photos, so I'm making do with what I have :(


Anyhoo! Nescafe Philippines had a campus tour recently, and guess where they dropped by? My school! ヽ(゜∇゜)ノ I was soooo excited when I saw them on the 12th floor of our building last November 21! ATTAAACK!!! ヽ(o`皿′o)ノ Grab ALL the coffee! hahaha!



There was a section where they teach you how to make the perfect cups of coffee. You were given three choices: Classic Black, Creamy Caramel, or Original White. Each kind has a certain taste which will differ on the amount of ingredients you put in your coffee cup. I personally like my coffee cold, sweet and creamy, so I chose the Original White. Kenny made the Caramel one, and so did Tonichi and Gian. (I'll see if I can ask for their photos too :P ). I love making coffee. During one of our school fairs back in high school, I was one of the students taught how to brew coffee like an actual barrista. It was so totally awesome! @.@


After making your perfect cup of coffee, you can have fun in the Photobooth! Sweet coffee kisses for me! :") ❤



A perfect cup of coffee with my favorite coffeemate (pun intended, har har) :P


How do you like your coffee? Cold and sweet like how I like it, or something else? Do you have tips on how you make your own coffee? :3 I'd love to hear from you guys :D




You Might Also Like

4 comments

  1. so cuuuteee :)

    http://glamourgirl-bg.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awwww! You two are so super duper cute :D I kind of want coffee now \(ouo)/ Gimme coffee, Seph! <3

    Ok labchoo, byeee!

    xoxo
    Rae/Pattee/Pat @ http://wannabeempress.blogspot.com xD

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha! Thanks Rae! :") Okay, I'll send those Mexican guys with the donkey to knock on your window and give you a fresh cup of coffee like they do in cartoons, heehee~ <3

      ahlabshoo too! :*:*:*

      Delete

Thank you for reading! Your comments are greatly encouraged. I always love reading what you guys think. Please and thank you! :D

Subscribe