Cast your Votes!

11/05/2012 11:43:00 PM


Have you voted who among the Top 10 Finalists is your favorite for the White's Hot Fashion Face-off?

You must've read my entry post about it, as well as my second post for it. And now you can vote for me! Ain't that cool? :D Here are some of the things you should remember when voting:



So what're you waiting for? Practice your right to vote! Like White's Hot on Facebook, then click on the Tab labeled "White's Hot Fashion Face-off" every day from November 5, to November 24! Hoping to make you all proud, and I'm grateful for all your support! :) Good luck to all of you, and enjoy! :D

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thank you for reading! Your comments are greatly encouraged. I always love reading what you guys think. Please and thank you! :D

Subscribe