White's Hot: Timeless

10/20/2012 10:39:00 PM

(Photos by Kenny)

White and Gold when paired together gives off the instant classy look, don't you agree?



For the past few days, cyberspace has been in quite a buzz about this White's Hot contest that's roaming around. The prize? You win Php 30,000! And if that doesn't tickle your fancy enough, you also get to style THE Solenn Heussaff herself for a fashion magazine spread! Can you say, "Oh.. My.. GOSH!!"? Why not give it a try, I say. You guys should too! It'll be so much fun! :D 

SM Ladies Fashion sheer polo, Pazzo Jeans shorts, FashionCookie ShoeAvenue booties, Forever 21 socks

Red Apple necklace, Baleno top, SM Accessories fedora

From Taft ring, SM Accessories cuff

"Flight" seems to be the theme for my accessories for this outfit of mine. I've always had a soft spot for angel wings and feathers whenever I see them. There's just something so mystical about them. And when matched with an all-white outfit, it just makes things feel more clean and serene like an angel!



When Kenny and I were going around the neighborhood earlier, we bumped into this fuzzball! Ain't he cute? :3 He drooled on my leg though, but he's still so adorable! The dog walker told us that this guy's owner loves to take photos of him and put it on their fridge door. And from the looks of it, he's used to the camera too, hahaha!



Anyways, back to my outfit. Comfort has always been the number 1 factor I value whenever I dress up for the day. Comfort is timeless. It was never a trend to begin with, so it should never go away. Looking good doesn't measure up unless you're comfortable with what you wear. When you're comfortable, your confidence doesn't falter. And confidence is key to sexiness, don't you agree? So for comfort, I decided to wear my basic white top with a pair of white shorts. This also creates an illusion that I'm taller. Like I said before, cheating's only acceptable in fashion. Like cheating on how tall you are by creating illusions, haha!


Wearing heels also helps make you look and feel taller. With white being my main color for today, I chose to wear cream, gold and apricot for color accents for accessories. That way it creates cohesiveness and transition while maintaining my main color palette. 


I seriously feel classy whenever I wear white and gold together. And with the other color accents, I feel so fresh and serene at the same time! Definitely perfect for those chill days. Comfort will never go out of style, just like Confidence. So what are you waiting for? Go check out White's Hot on Facebook and submit your own entry! Who knows, you might be the next person to be Solenn Heussaff's stylist for a magazine spread. How awesome would that be, right?





You Might Also Like

4 comments

  1. Super cool outfit girl, I love the colours! x

    http://girlinthelens.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. Thanks Karen! I still had fun doing this regardless of the results :) That's the important part :D

      Delete

Thank you for reading! Your comments are greatly encouraged. I always love reading what you guys think. Please and thank you! :D

Subscribe