Piano Sonata No. 16 in C Major - Mozart

10/19/2012 01:10:00 AM

(Photos by Kenny)

Though I don't play any musical instrument, I'm still a huge fan of classical music. It soothes me and helps me to relax when I feel stressed out. Plus, I love listening to it especially when I'm studying. Since it doesn't have any lyrics that distracts me (especially if I can understand the lyrics), I can consentrate on what I'm reading and studying. Music is, as they say, a form of language. Great music doesn't have to use words to traslate its message.





Peter Grimm hat, Next vest, H&M dress

I borrowed this hat a few weeks ago from my neighbor and childhood friend, Dani. We've known each other since kindergarden, can you believe it? We went to the same school since nursery till high school. It's kinda funny that we didn't know we were studying in the same nursery school till the topic came up when we were in 5th grade. Small world, right? Though we go to different colleges now, I believe we still have that bond that'll never break. And when I borrowed this hat of hers, I knew exactly what to wear it with. It just took me a while to figure out where I should take the photos. And when the place presented itself a couple of days ago, I knew very well it was worth the wait! The place and time was so fitting, I can't help but be proud of how it turned out, heehee~


Adidas watch, Goody Ouchless elastics, Forever 21 socks, Asianvogue shoes

Don't I look like I'm just ready to go out on a picnic date? Well, I wish I actually have time for that. I asked Kenny to take my photos when I picked him up this morning for school. I have to say, I'm so proud that he's getting the hang of taking my photos now. These photos look stunning! He deserves a slow clap, if I do say so myself. *slow clap*

Yhansy rings

Dainty rings that go well with the dainty, girly look, heehee~ Coincidentally, Mozart's Piano Sonata No. 16 goes perfectly well with the theme of my photos for today. Plus, the "No. 16" is exactly the same number as our monthsary today! *squeee~!* Happy 16 months, Kenny, and hopefully many more to come! ♥ #cheesy #willstopnow



Anyways, back to the song, I'm actually listening to it as I type this entry. You should read it again while listening to it in the background. It definitely adds more to the feel of reading the entry. I promise you, you'll like it :) 






You Might Also Like

4 comments

  1. you look so cute! btw, happy 16th with your kenny! :-)

    Babi
    www.whenbabispeaks.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your are very pretty girl!

    love the pictures, keep up the good work love your blog :)

    hope we can follow each other? http://rachelkromdijk.blogspot.nl

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Rachel! :")

      Followed you on Bloglovin and GFC <3

      Delete

Thank you for reading! Your comments are greatly encouraged. I always love reading what you guys think. Please and thank you! :D

Subscribe