No Regrets, Just Love

10/14/2012 06:38:00 AM

(Photos by Kenny)

"We can dance until we die. You and I will be young forever!" *continues to sing along Katy Perry's song* I'm such a huge fan of Katy Perry. Seriously. She's super cute and quirky, and she's not ashamed to be herself! Which is totally how everyone should be! Being yourself (no matter how weird and queer you can be) is the best thing you can be in the whole world!





I'm beginning to see the reason why Jeffrey Campbell Lita booties are such an "in" thing this year. They're so comfy regardless of them being sorta classified under "sky-high heels"! Not to mention they're oh so totally cute and chic! These lovely babies arrived just this Friday. And boy did they arrive faster that you can say "supercalifragilisticexpialidocious" (Okay, not literally, but you get what I mean), haha!

Helga&Luna ombre shorts, Yhansy rings, Goody Ouchless elastics

It's supposedly "Fall" here in the Philippines, but oddly enough, there are some days that it feels like Summer never left. Today was one of those "Summer is back for a moment" kinda days. It was sooo hot and humid, I couldn't help but go for these adorable ombre shorts I got from Helga&Luna a while back! The stars add just the right amount of cuteness to the whole thing, don't you think? And with a hot day like today, I always got my handy dandy Goody Ouchless elastics with me just in case I need an emergency ponytail!

FashionCookie ShoeAvenue booties, SM Accessories socks and fedora

Little Turp aztec top

This aztec top I won from Little Turp is one of my favorite tops. Its material is so soft, it's perfect for those hot and humid days like today when all you'd want is to just feel a little comfier and breezier! 



If only I know how to play a guitar, I could kinda pass off as a female Jason Mraz, hahaha! I think it's the hat and the "just chill" clothes. Although, I'm not so sure if Mr. A-Z wears Aztec tops and Ombre shorts.


Because Kenny never fails to take a snap shot of me candidly like a ninja, he took this picture of me saying I look like a little lost tourist. With a Snoopy backpack. What the heck.


Then he made me look at the car beside me, have me point my thumb at it, and voila! He calls it "Tourist Hitch Hiker". Poooo! Seriously though, don't ever hitch hike. You shouldn't put yourself in dangerous situations like that. EVER.


Then again, I guess I do look like I'm channelling my inner El Turista in Aztecs and Ombres in this outfit, don't you think so?



You Might Also Like

6 comments

  1. This look is so cute! I just love it! The shoes and the top - wow. <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love so much as always ! The boots are fantastic like the Litas !

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Love you, Tanya! I'm gonna get another pain in Black next, haha! <3

      Delete
  3. I think yours are the same of mine !

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. *pair, not pain, haha!

      You have Lita booties too? :D

      Delete

Thank you for reading! Your comments are greatly encouraged. I always love reading what you guys think. Please and thank you! :D

Subscribe