Guesstures and Taboo

10/27/2012 12:17:00 AM

(Photos by Den-den)

After going through days of hectic, bloody, strenuous midterms for Den-den and I, we were finally able to enjoy some time together with out best friend, Rach at her home! R&R here we are! Welcome us with open arms!




I'll focus more on what I wore for today first, and the things we did another time.

BNY shorts

It's been a looooooooooooooooooong time (yes, it's been that long) since Den-den took my photos. She was the one who started it all, to be honest. Before there were Kenny, my brother, my dad, etc, there was Den-den. We keep telling her in high school that she has a knack for photography, cause her photos look awe-some. Plus, she loves being behind the camera more than being in front of it, hahaha!

Next polo, Baleno top

Yhansy ring and necklace, Goody Ouchless elastics, Adidas watch



This gorgeous piece of black suade booties from FCSA arrived when I got back from my last day of midterms last Wednesday. It was like the universe wanted to congratulate me for surviving such a week of brutality. I felt like a kid who was given a nice fruity lollipop after getting a booster shot. I was so happy seeing these lovely booties, for real! A pair of black boots like these is definitely a great investment! You'll definitely see me wear these more often now.

Etude House Dear My Blooming Lips Talk and Dear My Crystal Gloss

I don't really rely too much on make up. As much as possible, less is better. Makeup should enhance and highlight your natural beauty, not ruin it. I usually just use pressed powder for less shine, minimal eye liner, mascara, lipgloss, and lipstick just whenever I need to add color to my lips. If I want less blemishes, I just make sure I drink lots of liquids (water is the best, since it doesn't have sugar) to keep my skin hydrated.

Comfort is always key when I dress for the day. So since I'm spending the day in Rach's house, I opted to wear a sleeveless black basic top, black shorts, and my new booties. To cut the monotony a bit, I added in a denim polo, cute purple socks, and kept my accessories simple. 



What do you think? :)



You Might Also Like

4 comments

  1. Aw, Seph, you look so adorable and stylish as usual! <3 (P.S. I really think you should dye your hair blonde...)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Rae! :") I'm thinking about it, maybe when I know I'm going to outgrow it soon, so if ever I do, I can just chop off the damage o the bleach to a cute pxie cut :P Miss you BB!! <3

      Delete
  2. great!!!

    http://glamourgirl-bg.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading! Your comments are greatly encouraged. I always love reading what you guys think. Please and thank you! :D

Subscribe