Time After Time Part 3.1: What Do the Cards Tell You?

9/13/2012 11:20:00 PM

One of the things I was a fan of as a kid was Card Captor Sakura (CCS). There's just something about the anime that tickled my fancy. May it have been the cuteness of the characters, the really cool Clow Cards, or maybe (and I could be guilty of this) the little fact that Sakura's such a lucky girl to have a fashion fairy for a best friend who makes really adorable clothes for her to wear each time she catches a Clow Card on the lose. Maybe, just maybe that last part..



Yup! I got a set of cards for myself too.


The front and the back of the box set.


I just couldn't help myself! I mean look at it: it's soooo cute! And it's PINK!


There are 52 cards in this set of Clow Cards. Now, any CCS fan would know that Sakura had another set of cards after converting the Clow Cards set into Sakura Cards (which is seen in the later half of the tv series). But since the Sakura Cards were, well, girlier than these Clow Cards (they're literally pink, and I as much as I like pink, I can only handle it in a certain amount), I preferred these instead. Besides, the only bonus you'll get when you buy the set of Sakura Cards is the Love card which both Sakura and Li made in the series (or was it in the movie?).


Now, just like any set of cards (tarot and even regular playing cards), you can try telling your fortune with these as well. Each card has its own meaning either placed on its upright or reversed (upside-down) position. Some may be good, or bad fortunes. 




But just like any fortune, it'll all depend on you if you'd want to believe in it or not. I personally don't have anything against fortune telling. I myself enjoy it for the sake of entertainment. But I don't divulge in them seriously. It's not like I depend my whole life on it. It's still up to me to make things happen for myself or not.




Any good fortunes you've has lately? :)

You Might Also Like

6 comments

  1. Great post! I love it! ^^ You have a nice blog, mind to follow each other? :)

    BLOG | TWITTER | TUMBLR

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Nava! :D tumblr would be nice :))

      Delete
  2. I'm not sure where you are getting your info, but good topic. I needs to spend some time learning more or understanding more. Thanks for magnificent information I was looking for this info for my mission.
    Feel free to surf my website Wiki Fair Store

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sure, no problem! Glad to be of help :D

      Delete
  3. Joefrank BulosanJun 10, 2014, 8:55:00 PM

    Can I ask? Where did you order this Clow Card? Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi! If you're from Metro Manila, I got it from Comic Alley. Not sure if it's available online though.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading! Your comments are greatly encouraged. I always love reading what you guys think. Please and thank you! :D

Subscribe