Artsy Fartsy

9/17/2012 11:28:00 PM


The first subject I have for the week for this term is 2DANIM2, which is the second level of our set of 2D animation classes. Unlike last term in 2DANIM1 where we were trained to draw our own simple character numerous times so we can get the hang of it (which later we turned into a storyboard), this term in 2DANIM2, we were set for animating our storyboards ourselves. Yup! It's a one-(wo-)man animation show here. Exactly why our prof last term probed us to make simple characters. This morning was my first time ever to draw on an animation table (with the animation disk, paper and lights underneath and everything)! On the same day, we were taught how to capture on camera every action/page we drew for today. It was by far, one of the best moments of my life! *squeeeee~* I kid you not! It felt like I was one step closer to my dream of being an animator!! ヽ(^。^)ノ 
(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧*:・゚✧ ♡

Artists in general have as many emotions and reactions as the characters they draw have. Don't believe me? Well, for fun, allow me to show you the different reactions and expressions we artists have... 


The "Alright! Time to work!


"Pooo! Oh well.." or "Aww darn!"


"Pooo! Foine!" or "Don't bother me, I'm thinking!"


"Oh, there's a camera?" (the camera friendly version of the "Pooo! Foine!" or "Don't bother me, I'm thinking!") Hahaha! Artists can be vain too!


"What? Naw! I'm not that good! But thank you!" or


"EehhhNakakahiya~!" (in English, "It's soooo embarrassing~!") but we're flattered deep inside.


"I'm hungry. What's nice to eat..?" or


"I wonder what (insert heart-warming stuff here)..?" 
We daydream too! That's where we get most of our ideas and inspirations, heehee!

CC double O cardigan, Fayeness Shop glasses

"Heeeee~" a common Anime pose to show movement of clothes and body angles.

Forever 21 socks, Asianvogue boots


"Dorky Glasses! Dork, dork dooooork!"


We can be goofy and sabaw too!

Chill for SM GTW dress (old)

"Finally!!" Success jump for finishing all drawings, hahaha! We don't literally jump, but we definitely feel relieved and happy! :D


"Le Sigh~" when we look back at our works (recent and old).

So what are you guilty of expressing? :)

You Might Also Like

7 comments

  1. I absolutely love this post! :D
    Your glasses, that cardigan and those boots are adorable. :)

    www.winawonders.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi there nice blog! I'm Tine, i just started my blog and would appreciate it if you come visit and follow mine. Thanks! Will follow you too. Nice to see my girls so into fashion blogging :)

    http://laviealamodebytine.blogspot.com/
    http://laviealamodebytine.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are adorable with your glasses ! I like your face expression ! Great dress . Love the colors .

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Tanya! :") It was really fun making those facial expressions :P

    ReplyDelete
  5. your are so pretty and I Love your photos !

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading! Your comments are greatly encouraged. I always love reading what you guys think. Please and thank you! :D

Subscribe