I ♡ PH

8/21/2012 11:09:00 PM


This is probably the 70% of what kind of clothes are present in my closet as of late: Shirts/Sleeveless tops, Shorts, Cardigans, and Sneakers/Flats. Let's be real here. As much as I love dressing up, I equally love dressing down. And like a true Filipino, this post shows everything I can't resist: comfort, shopping, free food, and loved ones :)

I just realized that I've been having nothing but Filipino food last Sunday. I spent the day with both sides of my family, whom I miss ever so dearly :( My dad's side and I had brunch at C2 Classic Cuisine (I apologise for the lack of pictures during lunch; the food was so yummy, I didn't have time to take photos of them before they "got blown by the wind" and into our stomachs), then dinner at Dencios with my mom's side of the family. Fortunately, I was able to snag some photos of the food we ate for dinner, haha! Although I apologize for the shakiness of the photos. My point-and-shoot was clearly not cooperating much, and I was too hungry to wave off my cousins who were dying to grab a bite already. I don't blame them, the food was gooooooood~

Sisig (such a yummy unhealthy thing you are)

Sinigang na Hipon (or shrimp, as to how they call it in English)

and Crispy Pata (I can't seem to get enough of you)


After dinner, my cousin, Mix, badly wanted her regular dose of Starbucks, so after convincing me to go with her, she got me this yummy Apple Crumble. I ate it for breakfast the next day though since I was really full of sisig. DX


I soon as I found out we'd be eating in those restaurants for the day, I changed into this. Something loose to hide my soon-to-be-satisfied tummy from the mouth-watering food I was about to engorge myself with, while being comfortable and less self-concious as well. Make up-less day of course! My face needs a break from the constant shoots for finals already. But just to give a little more presentablility (and less like I just rolled out of bed and I'm too groggy to pick something to wear), I added some pops of color. Purple and Yellow go together since they're complimentary of each other. And I just added more Red from my top.


Kicks shoes for SM Dept. Store

Let's start with these cuties. I will stand by this statement that they are one of the comfiest shoes I have ever worn in my whole life (for now). They're made with soft material that still lets your feet breathe even after walking such a long distant at such a long period of time. And since he material is soft, it won't hurt your feet even if they expand later in the day after walking for so much! Not to mention, they're totally cute. So much so that I got one in another color! Har har! I'm SO buying more of these!



Green Berries top, Next shorts

Now for the top. I got these for at Green Berries, this new online shop on Facebook. They sell really cute stuff at such jaw-dropping prizes. Originally, this top cost Php40 more than when I got them during their sale. Pretty cool, right? So what're you waiting for? Go check them out! I'm sure you won't regret it. :)


And like I said, this is how I usually dress up. Or dress down as to how I might appear here. Haha! You just gotta have a break from dressing up once in a while too :P And the great bonus that comes with it? Without all the flashy clothes, people can still like you for who you  really are ;)


Many thanks to my brother who cooperatively took my photos, heehee~

You Might Also Like

4 comments

  1. this look is so cute! i adore the color blocking with the sweater and those adorable red shorts. that graphic tee compliments the look wonderfully. you have impeccable taste and a wonderful sense of style. i will definitely be checking back in to see more updates from your blog. great post!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Alyssa! Your support means a lot to me :) Thanks again! ♥

      Delete
  2. Heya sis! It's Tinay from Green Berries. Thank you so much for this blog post! Hope you liked our items. :)

    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love them so much! Thanks again for the wonderful items! ♥ :")

      Delete

Thank you for reading! Your comments are greatly encouraged. I always love reading what you guys think. Please and thank you! :D

Subscribe