Total Geek-mode

7/17/2012 08:03:00 PM


Never Been Kissed dress  |  Ray Ban wayfarers  |  American Vintage Boyfriend Cardigan  |  Forever 21 leg warmers  |  Converse sneakers  



I'll keep this short... If I were a mime, this is how I'd probably dress up. Comfy, cute, and casual. I'mma be a casual mime, haha! 

The shades of black and white when worn in one ensemble or used a a primary palette on a canvas is called "achromatic" which literally means "the absence of color". Just something I learned in my Color Rendering class last year. When wearing this, it is best to accessorize accordingly: with silver or gold as the safest tones just to keep things as simple as they already are. 


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thank you for reading! Your comments are greatly encouraged. I always love reading what you guys think. Please and thank you! :D

Subscribe