My Rocker Alter-Ego

7/16/2012 10:34:00 PM


Penshoppe sleeveless top

 Next jean vest

Disclaimer: I apologize if my face (and pose) are kind of blah in some photos here, haha! These are just some of the photos my friend took for our Concept Photography class. We were supposed to use a page from a magazine that shows a multi-light set up and copy it as an activity.

Folded&Hung black feather bangle  |  SM Accessories stockings


She picked an ad with a rocker sort of theme, so here you have it. "Sort of" being the operative words because it wasn't an all-out typical rocker theme like with leather jackets and boots and stuff. Hence, the jean vest I'm wearing here, haha! I THINK I can pull off a rocker kind of look. But it might end up looking cute rather than edgy. Maybe I should I just add that to my list of "Wishful Thinking Moments", haha!


Hype this look on Lookbook here


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thank you for reading! Your comments are greatly encouraged. I always love reading what you guys think. Please and thank you! :D

Subscribe