In Cognito

7/14/2012 03:11:00 AM





This is what happens when you're bored and stressed at the same time (yes, that's actually possible). You tend to use whatever you can find and adorn yourself with them, acting like a fool with your friends, with a camera capturing them for proof (or blackmailing purposes, haha!)

I felt like a modern Princess Jasmine when she decided to "run away from the palace" in the Disney movie Aladdin (one of my favorite Disney movies, growing up). I just needed a tiger named Raja by my side!

Can you hear me going "Prince Ali!" or "They're after me! They're after you?" Hahaha!

We were supposed to be doing our activity for our Concept Photography class, but while we were trying to figure out how to do the light set ups for High Key and Low Key (basing it on our assigned pegs), well, this is what happened. Looking at it now, I appear to be afraid of getting wet in the rain.. Oh, the total randomness, hahaha!

Speaking of which, right after we wrapped up our shoot, it rained so hard! Coincidence much? Perhaps. It IS Friday the 13th.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thank you for reading! Your comments are greatly encouraged. I always love reading what you guys think. Please and thank you! :D

Subscribe